Photos by Amanda Naylor, PThreePhoto.com

Monday, April 4, 2011

Tricking Out My Blog

As I mentioned, I am so lost about how to grow this blog.  The writing part is easy; it is the more technical stuff that I am struggling with.

I am just in awe of the other blogs that I am visiting!  They are amazing: the design, the content...the BLING!

Please visit the tricked-out blogs in the "My Favorite Me Time Links" tab at the bottom of the page to hear from other smart, sassy mamas.  Snarky Mommy makes me laugh until I cry!  So, so funny...

To these blogtastic writers: Go on with your bad selves!  And, please, please give me any suggestions that you may have for my bad self :-)  I can only hope that Momglomerate will one day be as successful as your blogs have become.

No comments:

Post a Comment