Photos by Amanda Naylor, PThreePhoto.com

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Just so you know, I did NOT watch any of the week-long lead-up to the royal nuptuals, nor did I wake up at 4AM to watch the whole of the coverage of the Royal Wedding.  (Are you kidding me?  Sleep is still sacred here, as Brooke still does not sleep through the night!)

I have, however, been glued to the tube since 6:30AM, except when the kids so rudely interrupt me for things like breakfast and diaper changing.

***

How beautiful are the Prince and Princess--and the HORSES? Oh, the horses were our favourites...!  (British spelling, hahahaha!) Alyssa and I were going crazy over the white horse-drawn carriage and cavalcade.

Well, sadly, have to get showers and pack lunches for our day in the "real world", so I must bid you good day!

...Is anyone else thinking that tonight might be a "Princess Diaries" marathon night?  Oh, Greg will just be thrilled.  He does love the "Princess Diaries" movies, so.  (Fortunately, I watched 2 heist movies with him this week, not to mention the NFL draft!  So, he totally owes me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment