Photos by Amanda Naylor, PThreePhoto.com

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Revisiting the Chiro

Today was my second chiropractic appointment.

It went much better because I knew what to expect.  This time, I just laughed and laughed (OUT LOUD!) at the absurdity of the procedure.  It was very unprofessional of me, but I was just imagining my last blog the whole time...

Him "shaking me out like a dog-fur-covered rug" made me lose it.

Then we were working on "training it not straining it" to get my neck curvature back to where it should be.  The guy is just funny!

I even spent time standing on one foot and balancing on a ball today...  How much more fun can you have then play fighting, getting the giggles, and then playing with circus equipment?  And the good doctor gets paid to do this all day :-)

(Plus, he complimented me.  He said I was a "tall drink of water," and that I was in good shape for having had two babies, and he said I had nice guns.)

No comments:

Post a Comment