Photos by Amanda Naylor, PThreePhoto.com

Sunday, April 10, 2011

More Awesome Stuff Alyssa Said

Both of these snippets occurred on Friday:

1.  "The clean wash is in the basket in the sunroom?!  Mo-om!  I do not want to walk out there naked to get my underwear.  The old people* will be able to see me!  Oh, well, I guess they are too busy trying to stay alive to care about one naked girl next door."

(* Our sunroom faces the back of a nursing home, and during the winter, when the forest is bare, I am sure we would quite visible to our elderly neighbors...if they could still see that far and weren(apostrophe)t so darned busy trying to stay alive...when we are in there--naked or otherwise.)

2.  "When we had show-and-tell at school, the other kids brought in stuff like Burger King toys.  Seriously?  They must not get to do anything!  I brought in Yankee(apostrophe)s bridle!  I guess I am lucky..."

(Thank God for show-and-tell putting things into perspective or she might never have noticed that she is living a charmed life...

P.S.  Yankee is her snow-white, fairy-tale pony---one of the herd of four ponies at her disposal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment