Photos by Amanda Naylor, PThreePhoto.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Eye Is Beginning to Twitch: CL Debacle Cont'd

I posted an old metal dog crate on Craigslist for $10.

The ad content: 
Metal dog crate with metal pan (some rust on pan). Otherwise, in good condition. W: 19", L: 24", H: 21". $10. Please call anytime.  We can text you a picture. Thanks!

Pretty self-explanatory, or so I thought.

I received this wackadoo email:
Please tell me more about this dog crate!

Are you kidding me?  What more can I possibly say?!  Should I measure the squares?  Should I rephrase the ad?  "Pamper your medium-sized dog-child with this luxuriously appointed canine enclosure?"

My less-than-kind response:
About the crate: It is $10!!  If it doesn't sell today, I am putting it out on the curb.

Craigslist...the misadventure continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment