Photos by Amanda Naylor, PThreePhoto.com

Saturday, April 9, 2011

"I'm Sorry, Sir, But I Was Unavoidably Detained"

Bill Murray just said that in "Caddyshack," which Greg is watching while icing his wound, keeping his feet up, and enjoying his Percocets.  It made me think of my blog, which I have neglected these past few days.

I am sorry that I have not been posting as regularly as before, but Greg had some "special surgery" done yesterday, and I have been waiting on him hand and foot since then. 

His "surgery" took about 30 minutes and resulted in 2 stitches.

I gave birth to two human babies.

It is very, very clear to me now why females birth babies now.

Alas, his doctor told him to do nothing for 3 days (supposedly), so I fear that I will be unavoidably detained until Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment