Photos by Amanda Naylor, PThreePhoto.com

Monday, April 18, 2011

More crazy shiznit mom says...

My mom plays Scrabble continuously (on Facebook) "to keep my mind sharp." (and, yes, she is the same mom that I wrote about earlier who claimed not to care that she forgets everything...she probably forgot that she said that). Alas, I didn't quite realize the pervasiveness of her habit 'til today.

She just told me that her Scrabble nemesis, whom she doesn't know and who shall remain anonymous, she thinks may be an inmate. Apparently they don't chat much, but his few responses have been cryptic and lead her to the conclusion of his feloniousness. He also plays almost instantaneously, as though he is just sitting in solitary with his little iPhone waiting for her next move.

(possible flaw in logic: do inmates have continuous access to Internet capable devices?)

As if that wasn't weird enough, the Beeb now just claimed that Brooke smells like a rubber band.

I still forget where I was going with my last post, and my boob is so engorged that there is milk in my armpit, so I had best go and find Brooke, who is likely somewhere destroying the sanctity of Beeb's cottage, tossing things behind her, saying "ah-ah, ah-ah," wearing her "ms b havin" onesie.

That was quite the long (though grammatically sound) sentence. Adieu.

1 comment:

  1. I missed your blog while I was out of town and am now caught up. I totally understand Beebs addiction as I play Words with Friends on my phone and love it! My Dad, Mom, Sister, and brother are all addicts too. I am working on the other brother :)

    ReplyDelete