Photos by Amanda Naylor, PThreePhoto.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Well-Behaved Women Rarely Make History--and, Boy, Do I Know Why!!

It's because they are too stinking busy keeping their houses clean!

I have always spent inordinate amounts of time cleaning and straightening my house--I can't focus on other things until the house is in order.  But, since it has been on the market, it feels as though I do nothing BUT clean.

I clean up for showings.  I clean up for appointments.  I clean up for inspections.  I clean up after all of these intrusions.  I also have to do normal daily-living cleaning on top of all of that.  It is an intense schedule, I tell you.

So forgive me for not doing anything particularly outstanding with the blog lately, please.  I'm so deep in the minutae that I need a flippin' snorkel.  I'm boring my own self to tears.  But, readers, it is my job to present that house to its best advantage...and it's on like donkey kong, people.

But, anyway, that is my long-winded excuse for my utter mediocrity right now.  Trust me: I would be making history if I wasn't so darned busy making my house sparkling clean.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment