Photos by Amanda Naylor, PThreePhoto.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Turd Burglars: Story of a Crappy Morning

8:03AM: I am having quite the morning.  My house is full of turd burglars: the dogs swiped a poop-filled diaper for a snack.  The boy just flung a diaper with a turd in it while I was trying to change Brooke.  Why? Why? WHYYYY?  Anyway, just when I was about to completely lose my temper, Alyssa busted out the phrase "turd burglar," and it totally cracked me up. 

I will post a more detailed rant later... (When I have the turd burglars crated and cribbed.)

9:30AM: Ah!  Naptime.  So, anyway, I have been dealing with a lot of crap this morning, literally and figuratively.  I have made several appointments, checked all my emails, fed, watered, and visually inspected 5 horses, changed 4 diapers, fed 3 children, fed and let out 2 dogs, and dropped 1 child off at school...  Me time: time to indulge and unwind.  HAHAHA :-)  I need to finish vacuuming, load the dishwasher, clean up the breakfast mess, check on the laundry...but instead, I am writing to you.  The housework, sadly, will be here when I am finished.

I have many things to cover, so I am going to break it up into various posts...

2 comments:

  1. Turd Burgular! hahaha, love it! Oh A!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother says turd burglar in reference to my dog when we realize she has been robbing the cats litter box again!

    ReplyDelete