Photos by Amanda Naylor, PThreePhoto.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Please Don't Steal My Scrap"...The Ideas in This Blog Are My Intellectual Property, God Help Me!

This comment is spray painted on the side of a garage in Windsor, Pennsylvania.  It is painted directly on a brick wall above a pile of metal scraps that have been acquired by the garage's owner.  Rather than keep his pile of treasured scraps indoors, under lock and key, he is choosing to (politely) tell would-be scrap stealers to step-off...  He is trusting in the good of humanity.

Or maybe he is naively advertising his scrap to ne'er-do-well Windsor hooligans who will now steal his scrap just because it would obviously get his goat...  I puzzle over this every time we drive by this garage.

Anywho!  In spite of the warnings of some of this blog's/blogger's fans, I want to keep this blog online and open to all viewers.  I am a bit fearful that someone may "steal my scrap," but I don't want to let that keep me from sharing my stories and believing in the essential goodness of humanity.

The words and ideas in this blog are my intellectual property, God help me!

I have chosen to copyright the material.  "Please do not steal my scrap;" AND THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 250 PAGEHITS IN 5 DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment